TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) – The Serving to Fingers Humane Society is holding its second low-cost pet vaccine clinic for the general public on Friday, October seventh.
The pet vaccine clinic might be obtainable by appointment solely, and people ought to pre-register by clicking right here, or by calling the clinic at 785-272-2299.
HHHS stated this vaccine clinic might be barely totally different than the one held in September in an effort to effectively assist pets and their homeowners. They ask every particular person pre-registers for as much as a most of three pets. Additionally they stated restricted appointments can be found presently, so neighborhood members ought to pre-register ASAP to make sure their spot.
Providers that might be provided at this clinic embrace:
- DAPP Vaccine for canine (protects in opposition to Canine Distemper Virus, Canine Adenovirus sorts 1 & 2, Canine Parainfluenza Virus, and Canine Parvovirus – this vaccine is vital in a canine’s wellness/prevention plan!) free with a $10 examination price or another paid service on the clinic
- FVRCP Vaccine for cats (protects in opposition to Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, and Panleukopenia – this vaccine is vital in a cat’s wellness/safety plan!) free with a $10 examination price or another paid service on the clinic
- Heartworm Take a look at ($20) and Heartworm Prevention ($10) for canine – a heartworm take a look at is required to buy heartworm prevention. If a canine has heartworms, they want a unique therapy.
- Rabies Vaccine for canine and cats: $15
- Bordetella Vaccine for canine (protects in opposition to Kennel Cough) :$15
- Flea and Tick Prevention for canine and cats: $13-$20 relying on the dimensions of the pet.
Copyright 2022 WIBW. All rights reserved.